Buying a gift for friends or family?
If you are giving a gift of any physical product (rather than downloadable files), you just need to:
- Add the product(s) to your cart
- Proceed to checkout
- On the Payment page, change the shipping address to be that of the recipient
- Complete the checkout process and the products will then be shipped directly to the address you specified.
Purchasing digital files or gift certificates?
If you are giving digital files or or gift certificates, you will need to know the email address for the recipient. If they don't currently have an account with us, you can use their email address anyway and a new account will be created for them. The process is below:
- Place the gift product(s) into your cart
- Proceed to checkout.
- On the Payment page, near the center of the page, be sure to check the box that says- Buying for someone else?
- Then put in the email address for the recipient's DriveThruCards account. If they don't already have an account with us, you can put in their email address and a new account will be created for them.
- You can also leave a note for the recipient and specify a date for future delivery if you like - this only applies if you are purchasing downloaded products only, you cannot specify a future delivery date if there are any physical items on the order. Once done, just complete the checkout process and the account credit will be added to the recipient's account and they will receive an email notification.
If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us using the red Contact Us button at the bottom left side of each site page: