To send a gift certificate to another account:
- Place the gift certificate into your cart and then proceed to checkout.
- Be sure to click the box that says- Buying for someone else?
- Then put in the email address for the recipients DriveThruCards account. If they don't already have an account with us, you can put in their email address and a new account will be created for them.
- You can also leave a note for the recipient if you choose
- You can also specify a date for future delivery if you like.
- Complete the checkout process and the account credit will be added to the recipient's account and they will receive an email notification.
To send existing account credit to another account:
If you already have some account credit in your account and would like to send some as a gift to another account, you can do so by visiting this page - https://www.drivethrucards.com/gv_send.php
When you send a Gift Certificate, you will need to specify the following:
• The name of the person to which you are sending the Gift Certificate.
• The email address of the person to which you are sending the Gift Certificate. (We won't send unsolicited e-mail to this address or share it with third parties)
• The amount you want to send. (Note you don't have to send the full amount that is in your Gift Certificate Account)
• Optionally, you can enter a short message, which will appear in the email.
Please ensure that you have entered all of the information correctly, though you will be asked to confirm the information you entered before the email is actually sent.